miércoles, 1 de septiembre de 2010

Task #4

For this week the task was to comment our classmates blogs, i thought this task was really interesting because we had the opportunity to share our opinion and see our classmates creativity and their progress. By doing this you also can tell a lot about the personalities and the things that each person want to transmit. You can also read the comments that your classmates have left you which kind off encourages you to do a better job.
I choose ramdon classmate and left a comment in each one of them, here are the blogs I saw:

1. Angelica Capon O & C blog
http://angelicacapon.blogspot.com/
Her blog was really cool and the example she gave was clear, and was an example that I had heard of, but had never associated with the task, in this case the pymalion effect.

2. Simon Londoño's Organizations and Culture blog
http://organisationsandcultures2010.blogspot.com/
This was also a pretty good blog, I also read the task on the Pygmalion Effect, I really liked that on the contrary of my blog entry, he focused on the perceptions that you have about yourself and how are they transmited to others, he also recommened that once in a while we must do a check up of ourself to improve our behavior, and to always stay positive about things.

3. Ricardo Garzón's Organizations and Culture blog
http://theoandc.blogspot.com/
In this blog I read the task about the coference of Nick Mayers. Ricardo wrote about uncertainty avoidance index for which he gave a short but clear definition and then came up with an excellent example based on real facts, that refelcted the importance of cultural differences when making business deals.

4. Luisa Mejia Organizational and Culture blog
http://organizatiosnandcultures.blogspot.com/
I loved the page desing of this blog, I wish mine was like that. Anyways I read the task of the conference of Nick Mayers, she also focused on the uncertainty avoidance index. I liked how she begun the entry and the example that she gave. And I totally agree with her that culture is not only importance when making business but in any activity that requieres the involvement of different cultures.

5. Daniela Marmolejo Organizational and Culture blog
http://organizationsandculturesdaniela.blogspot.com/
I liked the desing of this blog it was simple but really pretty. I read the task about the pygmalion effect, I liked how she told the story behind the effect and the example that she gave because even though the were short they were clear. I also liked her opinion as to what a supervisor should do and the conclusion " you get what you expect".

6. Daniel Velasquez actual, interesting and controversial topics blog
http://danvelis.blogspot.com/
The trust is that when I opened this blog I didn´t think I was going to like it so much , but I was wrong it was very interesting and showed a lot of clear and creative examples . I was shock at how long my comment was at the end, but they were all things I wanted him to know about the entry. I like the structure of the blog: definitions in own worlds with questions and the rest examples. I mean the example varied a lot and were very interesting.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario